maanantai 6. kesäkuuta 2011

Reshaped 1780's stays

The 1780's stays that I made a few years back are a little tight on the bust, so I took them apart, changed a little the shape of the front panels, sewed the horizontal boning casings through all layers and added lacing on the center front. They really knew what they were doing back then; the changes were relatively easy to make. The boning is still all cane, including the heavy duty front bones. They fit a little better now and I know exactly the changes I need to make for my next stays.






The old (left) and the new front panel shape.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti