keskiviikko 3. lokakuuta 2012

A picture by Atelieri O. Haapala

Last year I took part in a Neo-Victorian photography project and today I was delighted to get an email that the pictures are finished.

That day I brought a couple of dresses with me and they picked the Tissot dress. My hair had to be made to fit any dress they would pick, so I did a simple, more late bustle than early bustle, updo. But I think it looks ok. It's not too far from some of the hairstyles in Tissot's Too Early, for example.




If you want to know more about the project, take a look at their website.

10 kommenttia:

  1. I first thought it was an authentic photograph !!!!! :O Really beautiful ♥

    VastaaPoista
  2. This dress is amazing, and I love the hair too! It looks so authentic! I hope my skills will be anywhere near that good one day!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Amazing as usual!!
    When I saw the thumbnail of the pic I thought it was original...

    Just one thing: I think if you'd wore long gloves it would look even more period (but I'm not a expert for this period)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! They did a great job.

      Long gloves would go perfectly with the hair and wrist length ones with the dress. Unfortunately I forgot to take any dress gloves with me, so I had to appear a little undressed. :)

      Poista
  4. I LOVE this dress, I'd like to do beautiful gowns
    And you are really beautifull

    A french fan

    VastaaPoista