keskiviikko 6. helmikuuta 2013

New Atelieri O. Haapala pictures

The day we took the pictures of my latest corset I was actually coming home from having been in front of the camera of my favorite photographers in the world, Saara Salmi and Marco Melander. Or Onyxei Haapala and Helmut Schweinstein as they are known in the Neo-Victorian portraiture project Atelieri O. Haapala. 



Again they did such a wonderful job. And I now have three lovely new pictures as keepsakes of the fun day. I wore the natural form princess line dress from last year and I wore it over the new corset. It worked surprisingly well although the slightly different shape created some extra wrinkling in the unboned satin. But believe it or not, I kind of like a little wrinkling here and there. I like it when dresses I make have natural easiness in them instead of looking like stiff armor. 




18 kommenttia:

  1. Oh my, these photographs are very striking.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Amazing! I almost believe you are from the past, the whole look is so realistic. Gorgeous!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! They did a great job with the photos.

      Poista
  3. Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I was so lucky to get to do this with them.

      Poista
  4. Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! They are very good at what they do. :)

      Poista
  5. The photos are the insanity! And your clothes inspire me over and over again on the new one!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wonderful!

    And I especially like the last one- you really got teh pose. And striped stockings!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I was so happy to do this with them. They did a great job.

      The undies picture wasn't originally planned to be taken, but by the time I was taking the dress off, there was still time to spend before the next person to arrive, so we got the idea to photograph the undies too. Good thing that we did. :)

      Poista
  7. The pictures are beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    VastaaPoista
  8. What fun to have a vintage photo taken. Lovely!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! It was really fun working with them.

      Poista